Categories, Hair Transplant

Hair Transplant Methods, Cost and Recovery Time

Saç Ekimi Teknikleri, Saç Ekimi Fiyatları, Saç Ekimi Sonrası İyileşme Süreci

Hair Transplant: Methods, Costs and Recovery Time

Most of us take being healthy and looking young for granted, especially when we have hair. Until it is gone. For many people, hair transplant means the return of lost hair or a fuller appearance of the area. However, some doubts and concerns can affect people before the procedure.

Hair transplant is a type of surgery where the hair you already have is transplanted to fill an area where your hair is thin or absent. Hair transplant, which has been performed since the 1950s, has become more popular with the advent of modern methods. So, what are hair transplant methods? How much are hair transplant costs? How should the hair transplant recovery process be? You can find the details and what you wonder in our article.

What are hair transplant methods?

What are hair transplant methods?

Hair transplant methods are increasing and improving day by day. The most widely known and applied methods produce both natural and aesthetic results. In each method, live hair follicles are transplanted and the procedures are performed under anesthesia.

In this way, the patient is prevented from feeling pain and soreness. The main reason for the separation of these methods is the differences in the way the hair follicles are harvested. So, what are hair transplant methods?

How much are hair transplant costs?

How much are hair transplant costs?

Hair transplant costs vary depending on details such as country and doctor. Apart from these details, hair transplant costs may vary in many health institutions. Many factors such as hair loss rate, hair loss area and additional treatments for hair retention are effective in this cost.

Therefore, in order to get detailed and healthy information about hair transplant, it would be the best decision to make an appointment with your preferred hair transplant center and consult a specialist doctor. Here is the distribution of hair transplant costs according to countries:

Recovery process after hair transplant

Recovery process after hair transplant

During the recovery process after hair transplant, it is normal for red scabs to form in the transplanted area. To prevent these crusts, the patient should wash his/her head carefully after the transplant. In about 7-10 days, these crusts fall off completely and the transplant area heals. In this process, the transplanted hair will also fall out, this is not something to worry about.

In about 15 days to 1 month, the patient returns to his/her pre-transplant appearance. There is no change in appearance for the first 3 months. However, after 3 months, new hair starts to grow slowly. The most noticeable change is observed in the 5th and 6th months.

After this process, 10 percent of the hair becomes more prominent every month and 90 percent of the transplanted hair appears at the end of the 9th month. The remaining 10 percent continues to grow for 1 year. As a result, the recovery process after hair transplant is usually completed within 1 year. However, the recommendations given by the doctor should be followed and examinations should not be disrupted.

Play Soundcloud

Read PDF File

Hair Transplant Methods FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)

Hair transplant; It is applied as a natural and permanent method for problems such as hair loss, hair loss, thinning, baldness.
The anesthesia applied to the patient before hair transplant ensures that the procedure is painless and painless.
Hair transplant is done between 4 to 6 hours depending on the method applied and the patient’s health condition.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *